Log in

13 September 2010 @ 09:11 pm
Please read this  
Hello everyone,

I guess you all are waiting for the next challenge, but unfortunately jedisakora and I have to make a sad decision. We are thinking of shutting down the comm. This might sound a bit rash, but we both agreed that we cannot give icompete the attention it needs. For both of us work related things have changed and our interest turned to other things.

But before we shut it down, we wanted to ask you if anyone wants to take over the comm. You will have two weeks to make a decision.

After this two weeks when there is no one who wants to continue, we will do one last challenge and close the comm after wards.

I can just say, how sorry we both are that we have to do and that we hope you understand us.
wintervixen86wintervixen86 on September 15th, 2010 06:39 am (UTC)
Can I get my 3rd place banner before you close?
jedisakora: gryffindorjedisakora on September 19th, 2010 04:11 pm (UTC)
Sure. I'll get all banners done before.